Many school organizations find it helpful to consult with us before planning programs of coaching, teaming, or extensive professional development. We will meet with leaders to understand your interests and, when needed, engage in an on-site assessment of strengths to build on and areas for growth. We then can develop a plan to be implemented by in-house personnel or our own team.
We offer customizable one-day, two-day, or multiple-day workshops for coaches, administrators, team leaders, and others who facilitate collaboration. Among the many topics we address are:
- Educational coaching – whether literacy coaching, math coaching, instructional coaching, and others
- Collaborating at times of high stress for educators
- Learnership – leadership for learning for principals and teacher leaders
- Effective teacher teams – whether professional learning teams, grade-level teams, department-level teams, school improvement teams, or others
- Facilitating problem-solving with the entire school staff or with committees
- Adult learning and effective teacher professional development
Coaching the Coach
Building on Cathy Toll’s research on coaching the coach, we provide one-to-one collaboration with educational coaches to address their unique concerns and obstacles to their success.
We apply knowledge from complexity science to guide school staffs in building their capacity and addressing obstacles to their success.
Keynote and Conference Presentations
Use the Contact Us page to request Cathy Toll as a speaker at your event.